I have a very special announcement to make: I have bit the bullet and opened an online store! This is something that I have always wanted to do, but always found reasons not to. Earlier this week I had an idea for a fun Christmas project and just decided that it was time. It was time to stop telling myself it wasn’t going to work and just do it already. And I am so happy that I did. I have no idea what to expect, and I am a-okay with that.
* 2013 Advent Activity Calendar: Nothing says “I’m excited for Christmas!” like an advent calendar. Each day offers a different activity or fill-in-the-blank for you and your loved ones to complete. All activities are simple, free, and sure to get you in the holiday spirit! When you’re done with the calendar, it doubles as a scrapbooking layout. Also, every day is printed on removable flaps that can be added to your craft stash. Waste not, want not!
* Sweet Dreams Butterfly Mobile: This mobile adds a touch of whimsy to any nursery. Hang in a corner and watch as the butterflies float above you and your little one drifts off into dreamland…
* More to be added!
Help Me Promote fiddlefish:
I hope you’ll visit my shop and keep me in mind for any upcoming event you may need a special, one-of-a-kind gift for. I plan on adding more items in the coming weeks, and am honestly just excited to see where this goes. I’d greatly appreciate it if you could help me spread the word about fiddlefish–here are some different ways you can help:
* Pin images from the store to your Pinterest boards.
* Share an item on Facebook so that your friends can see.
* Include my products in a blog post.
Questions you may have…
* What will you sell? I’ll sell unique paper crafts and other items for the home.
* When when you work on your products? In my spare time — evenings and weekends. Everything will be made to order.
* Do prices include shipping? Yes!
* I like something you have posted, but can I make a special request? Yes! I am super flexible and happy to adjust color or the layout of any item.
* Why “fiddlefish?” What the heck is that? When my sister and I were little, we thought that fiddlefish was a magic word and we’d use it to cast spells on broken things (usually the VCR). We’re both older now but it’s still a special word for us, and I still think it’s magic.
It feels so good to be writing this post and starting this new endeavor. And it’s so important in life to keep moving towards the things that feel good and empowering. Thank you for reading this post and following along in my journey. It means more to me than you’ll ever know.