SITS is an online community where female bloggers have the opportunity to connect with one another and share their stories. If you are a new blogger, I highly recommend visiting their site and signing up. It’s a great way to meet other awesome women out there and build your fan base.
If you are a brand new visitor to S&S Life today–welcome! I am so happy that you’re here, and hope that you’ll hang out a while.
My name is Sarah and I tend to post a lot about…
* DIYs I’ve completed. I live to create.
* Heart-to-Hearts I had to get off my chest.
* Delicious food I can’t get enough of.
* My Health & Wellness journey.
* I grew up in rural East Texas and now live in Eastern North Carolina.
* I do my damndest to live with an open soul and love with my whole heart. I stumble often (and then write about it).
* I strive for balance in my life, and am learning every day how to fully accept myself.
* Marketing Specialist by day, creative hippie by night.
I blog because I have (what I believe to be) a gift for sharing my experiences and the emotions that inevitably follow, and nothing makes me feel more aligned with the Universe than hitting “Publish” on raw content and starting a conversation.
I am working towards something big, though I am not sure what yet. S&S Life is my vessel where I savor the sweetest parts of my life and (hopefully) encourage others to do the same. I am as honest as possible and never paint paint a picture that is prettier than my own real life. As you know, life isn’t always pretty, and I have explored that understanding through rougher topics such as divorce, change, and grief.
Here are some posts that I re-read to this day when I’m needing a pick-me-up, or just to be reminded of what is real in life (compared to what may be going on in my head).
On dealing with divorce and outside perceptions:
* Jump Like You Mean It (a favorite!)
* There is no such thing as “the right time.” (another favorite!)
On grief and loss:
On maintaining creativity:
On physical acceptance (a toughy, for sure):
Thank you so much for stopping by S&S Life. I love to connect with other bloggers and hope that you’ll follow me at least through one of these channels:
S&S Life Facebook Fan Page ~ Attention Bloggers! I do follow back from both my personal and fan page. I am trying to reach 200 followers by April 1st – your help is greatly appreciated.
Let’s stay connected and keep this party going, shall we?